We have an opportunity for a career minded individual to be part of our Helena, MT team. We are seeking a dynamic individual to become a part of our growing force that demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, business professional to join our team as one of our Service Technicians.
You will work closely with the Branch Sales Manager, VP of Service Operations, Technical Representatives and the extended support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform thorough repairs on equipment with a focus on reducing repeat service calls, minimizing down-time for end-users and executing service at the lowest possible cost
- Meet or exceed service level targets for service ticket acknowledgement and issue resolution
- Maintain effective client relationships and communication to foster a positive service attitude and to provide the highest quality service to all assigned areas
- Accurately and promptly track and update service calls in MWA, ensuring information is clear, thorough, accurate and professional
- Act as a technical and training resource for other team members on triage efforts, device technology, and some networking issues
- Create and execute a proactive Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedule; conduct PM on devices as required by repeat issues or problematic devices
- Organize daily duties, prioritize critical issues and effectively manage time to successfully address tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Maintain an organized, adequate parts inventory for the equipment fleet in assigned area(s); work with Parts Manager to assure appropriate stock to quickly address repairs without accumulating excess or obsolete part inventory
- Understand and adhere to established processes for part ordering, returns, inventory reporting
- Provide end user training on devices or functionality as required
- Remain flexible in role and willing to provide support to other Service Team members
- Adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
- Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience preferred in MPS/MFD service (Sharp/Toshiba preferable)
- CompTIA A+
- TCP/IP and Network Setup
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs
- Copier Certification/training
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of Car Insurance
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About This Dealer:
A premier provider of office technology products, IT services and mailing services for 40 years. We provide our customers with the personal and exemplary service of a local company and the resources and technological innovation of a large nationwide organization. Unlike our competitors who are focused solely on print and document management solutions, we address those needs for clients while in addition helping organizations with their distribution and improved marketing to help increase revenues. All solutions under one roof make the difference to our clients.
Our mission is to be highly regarded by our Customers, Suppliers and Employees for consistently performing to the highest standards, while providing superior office products and solutions. We uphold the highest ethical standards in our business relationships and has a strong involvement in the prosperity of our community.
We are committed to investing in our people and our passion to help companies succeed is what sets us apart. Our investment in our team members starts with paying 90% of the employee’s medical insurance premiums and continues with additional benefits including:
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing upon goal attainment
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities