What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the top 10 articles people clicked on in September 2020 on this website.
- OKI Data To Stop Selling Printers In North, Central and South America – 5,089 Page Views
- Leadership Change At Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office – 2,308 Page Views
- Sharp Plasmacluster Technology Reduces Airborne Coronavirus – 1,926 Page Views
- Applied Imaging Acquires Toshiba Dealer – 1,833 Page Views
- HP Advances Sustainable Printing with Managed Print Service – 1,681 Page Views
- Sharp Adds Nine New Printers and MFPs to Its Letter-Sized A4 Line – 1,578 Page Views
- Datamax Acquires Canon Kyocera Dealer – 1,548 Page Views
- Novatech Acquires in Texas and Louisiana – 1,468 Page Views
- Kelley Connect Doubles Footprint in Montana with Acquisition of J&H, Inc. – 1,463 Page Views
- Ricoh Europe Acquires IT Services Company – 1,405 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.