As you prepare for the year ahead which is fuelled by a changing landscape of compliance regulations and security drivers, here is a roundup of the key articles for 2017 regarding print security trends:
- Safeguards Against Insider Threats
- Could your customers be at risk like the NSA with printing?
- Data Encryption and GDPR Compliance
- FollowMe receives BLI’s 2018 Pick Award as Outstanding Data Loss Prevention Solution
- Securing the office interview: 4 top questions
Ringdale invented FollowMe and the print roaming technology in 1997 and has continued to be at the forefront of the industry for over three decades. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Japan, Ringdale has a strong global partner network and relationships with the world’s leading printing manufacturers including Brother, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Oce, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox.