LD Products Channel Partner Division is pleased to announce the Grand Prize Winner of a cruise for 2 drawn at the recent BTA event in Las Vegas. Alan Mayne of Burlington Graphics is our winner! Alan will be enjoying an all-expenses paid Caribbean cruise in the spring of 2019 courtesy of LD Products.
The LD Gold Line Challenge was a 10 week online educational game that drew almost 200 Dealer Executives to test their knowledge on how the new LD Gold Line Premium Quality New Build Cartridges compare vs leading remanufactured cartridges. The correct answer to each question was validated by a credible 3rd party “Fact Check” source resulting in 92% of Dealer Executives saying they will now consider the LD Gold Line of New Build Cartridges as part of their future toner strategy.
LD Gold Line Challenge Highlights:
- 1,000+ Responses
- 174 C-Level Participants
- 83 FAQs Collected & Published
- 92% of Dealers said YES to considering Gold Line New Build Cartridges
“We believe an educated dealer is in the best position to navigate their business to higher margins and maximum customer satisfaction,” stated Aaron Leon, Founder and CEO of LD Products. “Despite the misconceptions some remanufacturers are trying to create, it makes too much sense for dealers to step up to a new cartridge over a used cartridge if they can get industry leading quality and save up to 20%.”
At dealer request, the LD Gold Line Challenge has been kept online and participants who play before March 31st, 2019 will automatically be entered for a chance to win a new prize. Play Now: https://cpd.ldproducts.com/gold/
Congratulations to all our Winners!
- Jeremy Barringer of Copiers Northwest, Inc. (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Eric Taylor of Fishers Technology (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Mike Brown of XMC Inc. (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Jolene Walton of MARCO (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Scott Vonderharr of Midwest Imaging Solutions (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Brett Butler of Excel Office Services (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Greg Martin of Ray Morgan (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Shannon Kirby of Signa Digital Solutions (TaylorMade M3 440 Driver)
- Amber Hoard of Printer Source Plus (YETI Tundra Cooler)
- Alan Mayne of Burlington Graphics (Cruise for 2)
LD Products Channel Partner Division is the exclusive provider of the LD Gold Line series of premium quality new build printer cartridges. In 2018, the Gold Line series lead the imaging industry with the lowest dealer return rate of 0.01% cartridges returned.
Interested parties are encouraged to visit the new website, view the video on the home page and contact their LD Channel Partner representative for more details:
About LD Products Channel Partners Division
LD Products’ Channel Partner division offers the Gold Line of Non-Infringing New Build Compatible printer consumables exclusively to qualified dealers.
The Gold line is engineered in the USA and assembled by contract manufacturing partners in China. Packaging is unbranded, and resellers own logos and contact info is applied at the point of sale by attaching a wraparound label detailing a picture of the cartridge inside, product info and delivery instructions.
The Gold line features a lifetime warranty and includes hassle-free cost coverage for resellers that must respond to onsite printer repairs caused by a faulty consumable. LD stands behind its products and indemnifies its customers for infringement claims of U.S. Patents.