PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta with Integrated Scanning
- New Konica Minolta bEST certified PaperCut MF embedded app released today
- Track and control print, scan, copy and fax
- Provides an intuitive end user experience at the MFD panel
The new Konica Minolta bEST certified PaperCut MF embedded app provides an intuitive end user experience at the MFD panel including Integrated Scanning.*
PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta is easy to install and use, and packed with features to reduce waste and secure sensitive documents. New pre-configured Scan Actions ensure secure document scanning on Konica Minolta bizhubs to onramp into existing business processes.
PaperCut sales, development and support work in partnership with Konica Minolta to provide a seamless customer experience for end users.
Matt Doran, PaperCut CTO, “As a Konica Minolta bEST certified partner we have developed and tested software together, which has been installed on thousands of Konica Minolta MFDs and hundreds of thousands of printers by Konica Minolta’s sales teams and channel. This has helped Konica Minolta customers around the world to save paper, control costs and increase security”.
PaperCut has a very agile approach to development, and coupled with a version release often policy, we react to customer and market needs and resolve any issues quickly.
Key benefits as a Konica Minolta bEST certified partner:
- Technical developer integration across the entire suite of Konica Minolta bizhub devices
- Partnering with key Konica Minolta stakeholders to connect the Konica Minolta Business Solutions and PaperCut Authorized Solution Center partners around the world.
About PaperCut Software International
PaperCut is a global print management solution company, helping to reduce paper waste and lower printing costs in schools and businesses in over 120 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with an international presence in the USA and UK, PaperCut is supported by a global network of resellers and partners. For more information about PaperCut, please visit http://www.papercut.com