How US Dept of Homeland Security Pulled the Plug on 400+ Print Servers
PrinterLogic has helped the U.S. Department of Homeland Security eliminate print servers. Here are some of the benefits…
Centrally Managed Direct IP Printing
- Central Management: Centrally manage all printers from a single web-based administrative console, with or without domains or trusts
- Create Printers: Create new printers and automatically deploy them to end users
- Modify Printers: Modify printer settings (driver, port, name, duplex option, etc.) and have changes automatically made to printers on end-user workstations
- Delete Printers: Remove printers from workstations automatically
Mass Edit / Create / Manage Printers
- Mass Create: Create 10 or 10,000 printers
- Easy Management: Manage all of your printers and their attributes quickly and easily
- Find & Replace: Use find-and-replace function to change hundreds or thousands of printer object’s deployment assignments, drivers, ports, comments, etc.
Printing from Citrix to a Local Printer? Use this!