Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 60,363
- Konica Minolta Announces New Digital Inkjet Partnership (660 Page Views)
- ECi Software Solutions Acquires PrintFleet Inc. (744 Page Views)
- Xerox Leaves Downtown Rochester; End of an Era (963 Page Views)
- Sharp Seen Posting 270% Profit Gain for April-December (1,096 Page Views)
- 2017 Wide Format Printer Line of the Year (1,232 Page Views)
- New Leader for Xerox GIS (1,472 Page Views)
- Xerox in talks with Fuji Film for Deal? (1,980 Page Views)
- Canon Wins BLI’s 2018 Copier MFP Line of the Year (2,457 Page Views)