PaperCut recently launched their new free product, QRdoc. This new product is a cool versioning tool that stamps QR codes on PDFS and paper documents. The QR codes allow users to unlock many powerful features like:
- Access to the latest version(s) of your document(s)
- Finding text in your printed document
- Emailing paper documents without scanning
- Opening a digital copy of any printed document
- Being able to follow printed documents, magazines, or brochures to know when new versions are released
We know this sounds a little too good to be true, but we promise, it really is that good. Essentially QRdoc is a document management tool that helps push PaperCut’s digital revolution. Users can use QRdoc on the web or use QRdoc Assistant for mobile, including tablets.
How to use the QR Code: