REPORTS TO Executive Director
Develop and manage the marketing strategy for all ASSOCIATION programs and services. Develop, launch and assist in managing membership activities, member service programs and communication platforms. Serves as project / program manager for assigned committee initiatives and programs. Assist the Executive Director as assigned in various capacities as required.
Marketing and Program Development
- Create and manage marketing programs for the Association and its products and services, in collaboration with primary Committee Chairs and Volunteers and associated professional services.
- Manage outside assets associated with program development and marketing
- Assist in the content development of ASSOCIATION programs and other promotional efforts.
- Creatively recommend and develop new member programs and services.
- Assist in negotiated arrangements for adding member programs created by other trade associations i.e. trade skill certifications and others.
- Serve as development and program manager on all Technical Education Committee initiatives
- Serve as development and program manager of all the Associations Member Certifications initiatives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of New and Continued Educational Programs as assigned by the Executive Director and Educational Committee.
- Manage ASSOCIATION’s sponsorship and promotion of tradeshows.
- Develop and institute Trade show Marketing and Sales strategy.
- Manage relationships with trade show related vendors, including trade show management companies.
Membership Feedback Systems:
- Develop and manage processes for regularly identifying member needs.
- Develop and manage process for member feedback on programs and services.
Shareholder and Stakeholder Meeting and Events:
- Assist with all other Convention related activities as required.
- Assist in the Administration of the BOD Meetings as required.
- Manage relationships with vendors utilized for program development.
- Assist the Executive Director with budgeting on program affiliated with this position.
- Attend meetings of the board, committees, committee chairs and planning sessions as required
- As Directed oversee work of consultants selected to assist association in its programs and IS activities.TRAVEL
Domestic US as required
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid marketing or programs experience- will consider sales background in Reprographic Industry (CANON/OCE, HP, KIP, XEROX EPSON ARC, BTA Channel)
- 10 years of Reprographics or Print industry experience desired.
- Strategic thinker with tactical implementation oversight
- BA degree in Marketing/ MBA degree is a plus.
- Savvy computer skills and the ability to adapt to changing technology/software.
- Professional business experience with Entrepreneurial Small Business Owners is a plus
- An understanding of market and technology trends impacting the reprographic/print industry
- Polished communicator with business writing and presentation and public speaking skills
About the RSA
THE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK CREATING UNPARALLELED VALUE IN REPROGRAPHICS
Serving the Architectural, Engineering and Construction, AEC, sectors, the RSA Affiliated Companies provide a wide variety of Print and Digital Technology Solutions. Formed in 1988, the Reprographic Services Association (RSA) is a North American network of 80 companies with more than 200 locations. As independently owned and operated businesses, RSA affiliates represent the true embodiment of the entrepreneurial enterprise. RSA shareholders are in geographical markets of all sizes and provide goods and services to a vast array of customers in Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Mining, Energy, Advertising, Surveying, Mapping, Legal and other varied businesses as well as other various industries. Find out more about the RSA by clicking here:
Find your work/life balance living in Colorado
Colorado is a four-season outdoor sports haven for everyone.
You will find outdoor activities waiting for you in every season of the year when you live in Colorado. With low humidity levels and extra sunshine, there is always something to do outside.
There may be no better place to go skiing than Colorado.
There are currently 26 active ski resorts in Colorado that open their seasons earlier than other locations across the United States.
Colorado has better weather than most other states.
Denver receives over 300 days of sunshine each year.
The quality of medical care in Colorado is generally higher than in other states.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ranks the state of Colorado as one of the top 10 providers of medical care in the country.
Colorado is the #1 State Economy in 2019 according to US News and World Report
You will find iconic views waiting for you in Colorado, many in the world renowned Rocky Mountain National Park.
There are plenty of fun trips to take within the state that are within 4 hours of driving for most people.
There are craft breweries everywhere in Colorado.
You will find large breweries and microbreweries are all present throughout the state. From Coors to Breckenridge Brewery, there is something that appeals to everyone’s tastes that is found on store shelves.
To Apply Please Send Your Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Attn: Kevin Howes