DataMaster test labs gave the Konica Minolta bizhub C458 five stars (out of five) after their evaluation of the MFP. Here were some of the things they liked about the device:
- The productivity of the machine, its flexibility and the breadth of functions
- The fastest feeder tested thus far, managing 222 ipm in duplex mode
- A multi-tasking multifunction suitable for workgroups: can scan, RIP and OCR without impact on productivity.
- A very complete and customizable interface with three different layout options
- Each paper tray has a warning light to show when stocks are depleted – very useful for workgroup machines
- The machine’s webpage is very full and well organised, with multiple pages for setting up features and functions
- Drivers are user-friendly, very easy to set up cover pages and booklet imposition
- Going into and coming back from stand-by mode is instantaneous
About DataMaster Lab
A truly independent lab – DataMaster derives no revenue from issuing these certificates. They are located in Brittany, Celtic France.
Check out DataMaster Labs’ results and affordable printer comparison tools on Printer-Benchmark.com