Join us for this K-12 webinar on 3/20 to hear a print shop manager explain how he’s replaced his 200+ machine MFD fleet and production equipment four times and gone through three phases of job management during his tenure before implementing Web to print in 2013. To help close the gap on a $23 million budget crisis and a 10% district copier budget cut, the Tacoma public schools (TPS) print shop is creating a print governance policy to capture more of the current 35 million annual impressions in their centralized print center.
See how TPS operates a mixed shop and keeps pace as an evergreen operation that saves their parent organization scarce budget dollars by using workflow software to:
- Reduce costs and drive volume to the print center with web submission
- Accelerate turnaround by 30%
- Increase jobs 40% without adding staff
- Automate common manual tasks with prepress software
- Provide a hard copy workflow on-ramp to the print center to control MFP copy volume and costs
Register today for the March 20th 2pm EDT | 11am PT In-plant Impressions webinar, sponsored by RSA. Can’t make it on March 20? No problem! Webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on-demand.