As Xerox approaches one year since the launch of ConnectKey-enabled MFPs and Printers, the new platform has received plenty of recognition. Specifically, Xerox has been sweeping industry awards for hardware and software features such as connectivity, security, functionality and user experience.
While several OEMs have launched their own “app” portals where partners or customers can access and download apps to extend the functionality of an MFP, the Xerox ecosystem is unique, and has hence been named Outstanding MFP App Ecosystem by the analysts at Buyer’s Lab Inc. (BLI) of KeyPoint Intelligence. In fact, of the 34 BLI awards for MFPs and printers in 2018, Xerox has won 13.
Among the most notable awards:
- BLI 2018 Monochrome Printer & MFP Line of the Year
- BLI Best Document Imaging Software Solutionsfor Xerox App Gallery
- BLI Awards for Exceptional Monochrome Printers and MFPs
- BLI Awards for Exceptional Copier MFPs
- Mike Fergus – Keypoint Intelligence/BLI, VP of Marketing and Product Development
- Zia Masoom – Xerox, Workplace Solutions Business Group, Global Product Marketing
- Doug Jenkins – Xerox, VP Global Delivery Group
- Tracey Koziol – Xerox, SVP Workplace Solutions Business Group
- Terry Antinora, Xerox, VP Mid Range Products & Office Solutions Business Groups
- Matt Raab – Xerox, Workplace Solutions Business Group, Global Product Marketing Manager
- Deanna Flanick – Keypoint Intelligence/BLI, Chief Revenue Officer