MWA Intelligence, Inc. and Technology United is proud to announce its 5th annual Executive Connection Summit! For those that have attended in the past, welcome back! For those that have yet to experience this one-of-a-kind event, please purchase your tickets today!
ECS is an unrivaled phenomenon within the industry as members from all tiers of the imaging community gather for prolific, thought-provoking discussions that largely influence the upward direction of the channel’s growth. It’s impact has dispersed all throughout the channel by attracting industry giants like Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Intel and Xerox to be in attendance and has resulted in an escalated anticipation that only ECS can meet and deliver.
|Key(notes) to Success
|Hear from a line-up of prominent and influential figures like:
- Mike Feldman, President of NA Operations – Xerox
- Heading the company’s go-to market teams in the US and Canada, Mike brings Xerox’s full portfolio of products and services to current and new clients and partners.
- Rick Taylor, President and CEO – Konica Minolta
- Under the direction of Rick, Konica Minolta has continued to be a global leader at the forefront of IT and service with world-class enterprise content management, technology optimization, and cloud services.
- Bob Goldberg, Legal Counsel – BTA
- With over 43 years of experience in practicing law, Bob’s concentrations entail antitrust, trade regulation, distribution channels, contract relations, NPOs, and litigation while advising major corporations and trade associations worldwide like the BTA
- Joseph Bradley, President of Business Ventures – Uptake
- Uptake is a predictive analytics software company that provides new value for Fortune 1000 companies by connecting and analyzing massive amounts of untapped data.
Check it out! Xerox’s Mike Feldman to speak at Summer ECS and we can’t wait! Reg today!