To Our Customers and Vendors,
These are very concerning and troubling times with the CoVid-19 virus controlling the news and people’s thoughts. Virginia is no different than the rest of the world in the handling of this crisis and how fast were seeing it impact lives and business.
We are receiving calls, emails, and requests each day from businesses we serve, asking our plans on dealing with this pandemic. Our management team wants to inform everyone of how we’re approaching this virus and continue to help our clients and community.
- · Our planning began two months ago, because of widespread influenza, on how to approach working around each other and our clients.
- · First and foremost, the health and safety of everyone – employees, customers, and families are our biggest concern.
- · We have introduced new processes for unpacking and setting up new equipment that includes our employees wearing gloves and thoroughly cleaning the products when they come into the shop area.
- · Our Service Technicians are using gloves while in client’s offices and working on the equipment. They are to wipe down the equipment from top to bottom with approved cleaning products, before and after working on it.
- · We have also been preparing by ordering an extra inventory of supplies and parts to ensure our clients will have what’s necessary to continue to run their business; especially, our first responders, doctor’s offices, and public service offices.
- · We are taking steps to protect our employees, by restricting unnecessary travel, meetings, and gatherings, in hopes to reduce contact and prevent the spread to our clients. We also have implemented the ability to work remotely and from home in areas of our company where possible.
- · We are hoping it won’t come to reduced work hours or a restriction on businesses closing; however, should we need to reduce hours, we have a plan to ship toner and troubleshoot service diagnostics remotely. We are encouraging our clients to have our meter collection tools activated, and use our online portal to place service calls or order supplies. https://www.stonesoffice.com/contact-us/ or create your account to manage your devices, supplies, and service online at https://www.stonesgateway.com/einfo
These are challenging times and never before seen restrictions; but, our goal remains firm to offer our customers the best customer experience while remaining committed to safety.
Stone’s Office Equipment
SOURCE Stone’s Office Equipment