COVID-19 UPDATE – April 3, 2020
RISO, INC. WAREHOUSE SERVICES WOBURN, MASSACHUSETTS
RISO, Inc.’s warehouse operations, located at 80A Commerce Way, Woburn, MA 01801, are an essential business service as set forth in Exhibit A to “COVID-19 Order No. 13” issued by Governor Charles Baker, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, updated as of March 31, 2020. Accordingly, RISO is pleased to announce that shipments of spare parts from RISO’s Woburn, MA warehouse will resume, effective immediately, as follows:
- Warehouse staffing will be limited so that RISO can continue to observe effective social distancing procedures.
- Warehouse operating days and hours are significantly reduced, with staffing and frequency of shipment releases determined based on the volume of orders received.
- Non-priority parts orders will be fulfilled in order of receipt
- Priority (“Red”) orders will, to the extent possible, be processed before non-priority orders.
- RISO anticipates that parts orders will ship out approximately two days per week, subject to adjustment as needed), but cannot guarantee processing times.
- All shipping and delivery times are subject to carrier restrictions and schedules.
Other RISO personnel will continue to work remotely in an effort to maintain continuity of business processes for all of our customers. As noted in RISO’s prior announcement, customers can expect the following:
- RISO will continue to process and ship orders for equipment and supply products from RISO’s third-party warehouses in Pell City, AL and Mira Loma, CA (as long as they remain operational).
- RISO’s technical support personnel will continue to respond to support requests via telephone and email.
- RISO’s administrative offices will operate remotely.
RISO remains dedicated to providing first class services to our customers, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. The physical well-being of our customers and employees is a top priority as we all adjust to a new normal, which we all hope is of short duration. We are all in this together, and we will continue to provide updates as warranted. We wish you all the best during these difficult times, and hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.