New GOLD Line cartridges from LD Products receive positive independent 3rd party testing results from buyers lab (BLI)!
To complete the testing objectively and from a true end user perspective, BLI confidentially sourced print cartridges from dealers throughout Q1 2019 and compared them to the genuine OEM cartridges. The process of evaluation took one month, with devices running at accelerated volumes and using an industry standard target, to accurately compare the cartridges on print quality, yield and overall value.
9,000-page LD Gold CF226X Toner Cartridges vs. Original HP CF226X Toner Cartridges
- “LD Gold Line cartridges produced good overall quality. Solids from the LD Gold Line toner were darker and richer than those produced by HP.”
- “All LD Gold Line cartridges tested operated reliably, completing testing with no malfunctions, and they surpassed their rated yields”
- “LD Gold Line cartridges offer a significantly lower cost of ownership (than OEM)”
- Across all BLI Tests HP OEM scored 4.08 and GOLD Line 3.81 out of a possible 5.
40,000-page LD Gold CF281X Extended-Yield Toner Cartridges vs. 25,000 page Original HP CF281X Toner Cartridges
- “The LD Gold Line extended yield cartridges, which have a rated yield of 40,000 pages, surpassed their rated yield by 16% (Averaging 46,507 pages)
- “Buyers Lab calculates that the LD GOLD Line Extended yield toner would be about a third of the cost of genuine cartridges when printing 15,000 pages per month over a five-year period.”
- Across all BLI Tests, HP OEM scored 4.17 and GOLD Line 3.93 out of a possible 5.
LD Products believes the new BLI Report will provide dealers with further education and validation on the compelling need to rethink their toner strategy. Based on dealer feedback, the new LD GOLD Line of premium quality new build cartridges is a step up in quality over the leading remanufactured cartridges for up to 70% less than OEM toner prices.
The LD team plans to release the test results to dealers at the industry’s largest trade show, ITEX, coming up on April 24th and 25th in Las Vegas!
SOURCE LD Products