Are you an experienced leader with proven success developing Sales Teams? Then a Career in Sales with a major CA dealer is waiting for you!
DIRECTOR OF SALES | CA
The dealer is a Premiere Business Technology Company headquartered out of North Las Vegas, NV with additional branches in Southern California. The career opportunity is based out of our beautiful and modern Corona California Sales Office. This career opportunity is ideal for a dynamic and technology savvy individual who possesses strong professional sales disciplines and skills.
The Requirements for this career opportunity are as follows:
- 5+ year’s sales management experience in the office technology field
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Proven track record of success in sales management role
- Ability to teach others and provide guidance in helping reps achieve quota and business plans
- Must be able to complete company’s fast paced 90 day training.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- General business acumen with strong self-motivation and competitive spirit.
- A go getter and problem solver who is not afraid to engage in conversation.
- Confident, dynamic and persuasive personality is a must.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license with auto insurance.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, excellent relationship builder.
- Self-starter capable of flourishing in a global, changing environment.
- Aggressive, and highly motivated, but with a willingness to follow directions
- A solid LinkedIn profile is a requirement for this role.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to achieve business goals
- Manage (3) dealer Sales Locations
- Travel between all locations: Corona, San Diego & Palm Desert
- Mentor and Develop Reps to exceed dealer activities and revenue goals
- Achieves revenue and profit growth objectives
- Work with Sales teams to successfully position dealer and all our core offerings, i.e. Copiers, Printers, MPS, IT Services, Workflow, Applications, Document Management, 3D Printers, etc.
- Assist reps with complex business analyses of customers’ document output and workflow requirements, including total cost of operation (TCO) assessments.
- Work with reps to create proposal and presentation strategies to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop business plans with the reps with goals and tasks to achieve or exceed those goals
- Keep current on new product developments, market competition and industry trends
- Plans and consults within a team-based work environment to coordinate customer-facing activities.
- Work with reps to ensure they are providing a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Base salary, commissions and bonuses with lucrative earning potential
- Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick time, Volunteer Time Off, Paid holidays and vacation time
- Ongoing training
- Advanced career opportunities
- Standard business work week
Contact email@example.com to learn how you can apply for this position