BEI Services Advanced Inventory Management (AIM) module helps dealerships understand, control and prevent parts obsolescence by identifying parts that are overstocked, nearing obsolescence or obsolete in each warehouse location including technician car stocks.
Other essential reports are also provided including vital part yield reporting, to aid in identifying part warranty opportunities and hold for part response time reporting to improve service response times, increasing customer satisfaction.
This module is integrated with the Overstock Parts Network (OPN) and is available for FREE to OPN members. The integration allows for the sale of obsolete inventory items to the OPN and the ability to purchase items from the OPN at significant discounts.
- Identify overstocked parts in your inventory
- Identify obsolete parts in your inventory
- Sell obsolete inventory to the Overstock Parts Network (OPN)
- See OPN suggested parts to purchase based on usage
- Avoid costly write offs due to obsolescence
- Go GREEN by reselling obsolete inventory, keeping parts out of landfills