Georgetown Texas, 2nd May 2017 – Ringdale will be meeting Healthcare IT professionals on booth #607 at the Texas Regional HIMSS conference May 25 – 26, demonstrating how the world’s most well known healthcare organizations leverage FollowMe printing for printers and multifunction printers (MFPs).
The showcase will cover Paper Data Loss Prevention techniques and how to apply for Healthcare providers, including:
- Protecting Personal Health Information (PHI) with tools for identifying high risk data areas, then monitoring, tracking and archiving of sensitive data
- Eliminating HIPAA violations by auditing and tracking printed documents
- Printing at the point of patient care with mobile and guest printing from all PC, laptops, mobile phones and tablet devices
- Applying consistent security measures across entire printing environment, including regional healthcare facilities
- Security and management of multi vendor fleets with one scalable solution to secure all printer makes and models
The HIMSS Exhibition will be held May 25 – 26 at the JW Marriot Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, Texas. FollowMe by Ringdale will be exhibiting at booth #607 in the showcase hall For more information, visit HIMSS event web site
Ringdale invented FollowMe and the print roaming technology in 1997 and has continued to be at the forefront of the industry for over three decades. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Japan, Ringdale has a strong global partner network and relationships with the world’s leading printing manufacturers including Brother, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Oce, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox.