Businesses may choose to implement PaperCut MF or PaperCut Professional (Client) Billing depending on the following categories:
Businesses wanting to monitor or quota printing
- Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
- Optionally restrict users’ usage to minimize cost and define reasonable limits.
- Choose from a large variety of print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- An enterprise level solution for organizations of any size (I.e. Health Industry, Regular Businesses and Financial Organizations)
- A scalable solution for small businesses to large corporations that is able to track printing, scan, fax and copy on any size network.
- Simple to administer print-copy-scan-fax monitor solution allowing silent metering of your users’ activity.
- Ability to track printing-copy-scan and fax by user, group, department, cost center or work area.
- Ability to provide “Follow ME” printing and secure release at any device.
Businesses wanting to “charge back” printing costs to their clients or projects
- “Charge back” is commonly adopted by engineering, graphic design, architecture, legal and accounting firms.
- A popup window permits each print job to be assigned to relevant account or project number.
- Pass printing costs back to clients (bill back) via an automatically generated print audit invoice reports.
- A specialist version for engineering, graphic design, architecture, legal and accounting firms.
- Each print job is assigned to accounts or predefined job numbers (e.g. client/matter, project, job number, department or cost center).
- Track printing to facilitate charging back printing costs to clients or cost centers.
- Produces print audit reports, and tracks printing expenses by your accounts.