The modern interface and security enhancements keep on coming with 17.2
This year PaperCut has focused on enhancing the overall look and feel of our solution, and extending our features to continue to reduce any potential security risks associated with printing. In release 17.2 this trend continues. End users are presented with a slick new interface, which administrators can quickly customize with new branding options.
We’ve also added a number of enhancements to help your organization be GDPR compliant. For PaperCut MF users, Integrated Scanning is now available on Xerox and Sindoh, along with more improvements to make configuring Find-Me easier.
- A refreshed, modern interface for end users with new custom branding options
- Be GDPR compliant with new features to comply with “Right to Access” and “Right to be Forgotten” policies
- Secure management of shared accounts with restricted Admin Rights
- New Integrated Scanning in PaperCut MF for Xerox and Sindoh iOption
- Queue suggestions to help Find-Me configurations
- Direct copier access for guests on Canon using PaperCut MF
- Improved Print Release workflow for HP (OSA), Sharp (OSA) and Toshiba eConnect devices
- PaperCut MF support for Toshiba’s erasable ink devices