New Windsor NY, July 9, 2020 – DocuWare provider of document management and workflow automation solutions, has added significant updates to their preconfigured cloud solutions in the latest version of their flagship product.
DocuWare recently polled more than 500 US based business owners and managers to determine how prepared they were to accommodate a remote workforce. Results showed that only 40 percent had digitized their employee management and only 36 percent had automated finance and accounting processes. The lack of readiness in these departments has led to a growing demand for user-friendly, cloud-based solutions that are quick to implement.
With many businesses accelerating plans to digitize finance and HR departments, DocuWare’s preconfigured cloud solutions for invoice processing and employee management can be implemented and running in two to three days and customers are taking advantage of this! Since the beginning of the year, DocuWare has added almost 500 new cloud customers worldwide who are seeking to automate their core business processes and enable a distributed workforce. Of these, about a third have opted for preconfigured solutions.
The company applied its legendary focus on customer experience and process flexibility with the newly enhanced preconfigured cloud solutions. The most notable new capabilities include:
- The invoice processing solution is now activated with richer predefined default settings and approval workflows are immediately published, making it easier to test features with their business processes from the start.
- The new GL coding table simplifies entering and viewing accounts payable data while the “maximum” button offers a larger view of the table, further improving customer experience.
- Reconciling monthly statements is fast and seamless with new lists for invoices paid by credit card.
- New advanced setting options are easy to activate with the new DocuWare Form. Once activated, any or all of the following time-saving new features can be activated: vendor master file verification, 3-way matching, multi-level approval and user limits.
- For free 30-day trial accounts, users can opt to test with sample data including vendor records and chart of accounts.
- The employee management solution now offers a corporate assets allocation feature allowing HR to securely track equipment provided to new employees during onboarding.
For more information, please visit https://start.docuware.com/preconfigured-cloud-solutions. *******
Headquartered in Germany & the US, DocuWare provides document management and workflow automation solutions in the cloud. DocuWare has helped 14,000 customers across 90 countries simplify their work through digitizing, automating and transforming key processes.
For More Information Contact:
DocuWare Corporation Samina Sabir Communications Director
4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200
New Windsor, NY 12553 Samina.Sabir@docuware.com Tel: +845 253 6784
Public Relations Manager Birgit.Schuckmann@docuware.com Mobile: +49.1 72.8 55 20 05