A perennial favorite, the in-plant panel seminar at Print 18 is back. This year the session is titled “In-Plant Panel: Workflow Flossing,” and will be held on Sunday, September 30th in Chicago from 10-10:50 am. Register for session R3 or use code Save35RSA when registering to save $35 on your registration fee and a receive a free show pass.
Reducing or keeping costs low is a top priority for in-plants, yet for many, working on workflow is worse than going to the dentist. Hear how these in-plants have “flossed” their workflow, gotten the kinks out, overcome their challenges of working on workflow, and reaped the benefits of a healthy workflow.
Attend the session to learn:
- About each panelist’s shop, and a specific workflow project they are undertaking
- Their perspective on workflow as an event-driven, issue-driven or ongoing process
- How to overcome the hurdles, impediments and challenges of working on workflow and get the kinks out
- How they “floss”/the process that they use to improve workflow
- Their advice for other in-plants