Join BTA & Learning Outsource Group in Chicago, Illinois, for comprehensive career development training
Kansas City, MO — On Aug. 22-24, the Business Technology Association (BTA) will host the BTA Sales Management Workshop in Chicago, Illinois. This workshop is a career development “must-have” for sales management at all levels, and provides the knowledge, skills, process and tools to immediately increase effectiveness and achieve higher levels of success.
Taught by well-known industry trainer and facilitator Kim Ward of Learning Outsource Group (LOG), the workshop focuses entirely on the “how-to” skills that will help each attendee reach his (or her) full potential as a great sales leader and coach, as well as best practices to build and sustain elite, high-performance sales teams. The program includes a complete tactical plan and covers the following key modules:
- Awareness and the Changing Sales Management Role
- Maximizing Return on Effort
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Selection
- Performance Coaching, Sales Metrics, Forecasting and Funnel Strategy
- Communication and Sales Employee Retention
- Program Action Mapping and Team Development Plan
The program also includes a customized sales manager toolkit with more than 35 specific tools to increase consistent execution of workshop strategies and overall sales manager effectiveness.
As an additional bonus to attendees, LOG will provide all attendees with video reinforcement modules to support program implementation success, as well as a free coaching hotline to LOG consultants for 12 months.
In addition, all participants will receive a comprehensive Sales Leader Playbook, Sales and Sales Manager Effectiveness Assessment Guide, SelectQuest Interview Guide, FYI Book and more.
Reviews of the workshop have been positive:
- “I have been through many programs … this was absolutely the best! Sharing all the tools and providing unlimited follow-up coaching and reinforcement is unparalleled. The facilitator was the best ever.” — Jason Jones, CopyPro Inc., Greenville, North Carolina
- “This program was presented at a perfect pace and was easy to follow. The strategies and tools can be implemented quickly and, overall, this was very, very effective training. In my 18 years in the industry, this was one of the top training courses I have ever attended.” — Joe Martin, Excel Office Services, Los Angeles, California
BTA member tuition for the BTA Sales Management Workshop is $1,895 and an additional attendee from the same dealership is $1,645. BTA members may apply their $150 educational discount received with their membership toward this workshop (discounts do not apply to additional attendee registrations). Non-member tuition is $2,325 and includes a one-year BTA dealer membership.
Ward is the director of training and education for Learning Outsource Group and shares the same responsibilities for the Print Management Solutions Group. He has been involved in the training and consulting industry in a variety of capacities since 1990 and, most recently, authored the company’s newest advanced consultative selling program, Cooperation Selling. Ward is a nationally recognized speaker, facilitator, consultant and coach to the office technology industry, and has personally worked with more than 20,000 industry professionals. During the past 20 years, he has worked extensively with a large number of industry OEMs as well as hundreds of office technology dealers.
For more information or to register for the workshop, visit www.bta.org/SalesManagement or call (800) 843-5059.