This webinar is part of our initiative “In-Plant Primer: From Operations Basics to Advanced Sales Concepts,” to educate dealers, reps and owners and print equipment vendors about in-plant print centers. The one-hour webinar will cover six basic topics and some of the advanced topics we’ve covered in the series about this important market, as well as some research and example in-plants.
Attend and learn from expert industry consultant, Howie Fenton:
- The types of in-plants, their typical problems and who to engage in sales conversations
- Technology changes, trends and their impact
- Probing questions to ask to identify workflow solution opportunities
- Operational and financial concerns, such as operating models
- Terms and language to use and avoid– and why
- What’s important for in-plant managers and administration about benefits and measuring performance
- How software automation increases an in-plant’s value for in-plant managers and C-Level executives.