Attend and learn from expert industry consultant, Howie Fenton:
- The types of in-plants, their typical problems and who to engage in sales conversations
- Technology changes, trends and their impact
- Probing questions to ask to identify workflow solution opportunities
- Operational and financial concerns, such as operating models
- Terms and language to use and avoid– and why
- What’s important for in-plant managers and administration about benefits and measuring performance
- How software automation increases an in-plant’s value for in-plant managers and C-Level executives.
Registration is limited to 50 people.