MALVERN, PA, September 24, 2014 – Ricoh Americas Corporation today announced the launch of the RICOH Pro C7100X series, its latest production cutsheet device family that offers a fifth color station. With the added station available for either white or clear ink, these high-speed, production color printers and multi-function devices (MFPs) enable printers to expand their application portfolio and deliver unique output to their end customers. The RICOH Pro C7110X, printing at 90 pages per minute (ppm), will be on display in the Ricoh booth, #1931, at GRAPH EXPO 14 in Chicago, September 28 – October 1, 2014.
The RICOH Pro C7100X series, targeted for availability in December 2014, is ideal for small and mid-sized printers who are looking to offer more competitive applications to their customers without going over budget. This series delivers that capability at a lower price point than what is available today in this engine class. Printers looking to offer banners, POP displays, signs and much more, including sales and marketing collateral, can leverage these models to create this output and differentiate themselves from the competition.
Other Interesting Articles
- Ricoh and PriscoDigital sign national distribution agreement
- Ricoh Named MFP Manufacturer of the Year for 2nd Straight Year
- Are We Asking the Right Questions about Unstructured Data? Blog from Ricoh.
“For too long, cost has been a barrier for small and mid-sized shops looking to expand their application portfolio,” said Tim Vellek, senior vice president, marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation. “We surveyed our customers and they were very clear – they are looking for a more cost-effective, versatile route to delivering a broader range of output with effective color flexibility. And so we developed fifth-station solutions that addressed these needs. Now, they can enter new markets, deliver shorter runs and maintain the high quality their customers have come to expect, at a price point they can afford.”
Utilizing fifth-station colors, the RICOH Pro C7100X prints at speeds of up to 80ppm and the RICOH Pro C7110x at speeds of up to 90 ppm, both based upon A4. They have a maximum sheet size of 13×19.2 and a maximum monthly volume of 240,000 based on letter size. Printing at 1200x4800dpi with VCSEL image quality on a wide variety of media ranging from tree-based paper to synthetics and envelopes, the RICOH Pro C7100X series supports paper weights of up to 360gsm in both simplex and duplex.
The RICOH Pro C7100X series also:
- Features an AC-transfer system and elastic fusing belt technology to enhance output on a variety of heavily textured media such as vellum and linen,
- Utilizes Ricoh’s new vacuum feed LCT with an option to enable oversized prints of up to 27.5 inches in length,
- Achieves tight sheet-to-sheet registration through a mechanical registration system which squares the sheet prior to imaging, and can easily be adjusted from the user interface, Incorporates a fusing belt smoothing roller that helps address fuser burn on the fusing belt,
- Offers a media library that allows users to adjust and associate different parameters per substrate to help ensure IQ and reliability,
- Includes a media identification unit for automatically determining the appropriate settings for multiple media types not found in the media library,
- Comes backed by Ricoh’s TCRU program (Trained Customer Replaceable Units) which enables customers to replace more than a dozen parts for increased uptime,
- Includes a self-contained liquid cooling system that keeps the developer at a constant temperature and minimizes disruptions in extended production runs,
- Offers a complete suite of optional finishing solutions that result in collated, finished documents ready for distribution with no manual intervention. This includes in-ring bind, perfect bind, as well as new Plockmatic Bookletmakers and GBC Streampunch Ultra.
Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo.
the RICOH Pro C7110X system at GRAPH EXPO 14, please stop by booth #1931 or email
Visit the Ricoh website for further information: www.ricoh-usa.com/rpp.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2014, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,236 billion yen (approx. 21.7 billion USD).
The majority of the company’s revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/ ###
© 2014 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Americas Corporation (973) 882-2023 email@example.com
AR Advisors (760) 770-3818 firstname.lastname@example.org