Growing a business is accompanied by growing needs. Make sure all your needs are covered as you reach each new milestone by reevaluating insurance coverage and options at each stage. As you enter each new stage of business, assess your current coverage, and add additional coverage as appropriate to meet your business’ new needs.
Build your business’ foundation by protecting yourself and your assets.
- Business Owner’s Policy – Cover a range of property and liability exposures with one single plan.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance – Keep your business safe from claims made by clients for negligent actions or inadequate work.
- Individual Health Insurance – Identify affordable health care options amidst rising health insurance costs.
- Health Benefit Accounts – Health care options that help you and your employees contain costs while accessing competitive benefits through tax-preferred accounts.
- Commercial Auto – Protect you and your business with the vehicle you use for your business from liabilities and claims that may not be covered under a personal auto policy.
Building Your Team
Once you begin to hire your first employees, consider purchasing insurance to help safeguard your business from legal claims, while also building a benefits package that will attract top talent.
- Workers’ Compensation – Stay compliant with state-mandated coverage by providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job, and protect yourself from any legal action.