What’s Happenin’ Resource Page – COVID-19
Useful Videos and Articles
Here are training, sales, motivational, managerial videos and more that I have found that may be useful to sales people in the imaging industry. The videos are on a variety of topics. These pages will update regularly and new content added at the top of each page.
Do you have a good video for this page? Send me the link! Andy@industryanalysts.com
- Time Sensitive SBA Clarification On PPP Loans – Companies That Took Loans More Than $2 Million Are Going To Be Audited
- BTA COVID-19 Member Resources – A series of webinars for imaging dealers discussing topics such as jump starting your business after the Pandemic eases to supporting your customers in these times and as restrictions east.
- CARES Act Relief for Independent Contractors – If you are an independent contractor or self-employed individual, you may be eligible for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans/grants, SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL), and/or Unemployment Compensation for lost income. This guide walks you through all the steps.
- CDC – Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers
- CDC’s Response to COVID-19 – Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a new coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility – Everyday Steps, Steps When Someone is Sick, and Considerations for Employers
- Coronavirus Small Business Hub – Delivering the latest resources, advice and information to help small businesses navigate this challenging time, including financial aid guides, remote working tips, best practices, links to webinars and town halls, and much more.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements – The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department) Wage and Hour Division (WHD) administers and enforces the new law’s paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from the effective date through December 31, 2020.
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes – This guidance is intended for all Americans, whether you own a business, run a school, or want to ensure the cleanliness and safety of your home.
- Guide: Employee Retention Tax Credit – The CARES Act created a new employee retention tax credit for employers that are closed, partially closed, or experiencing revenue losses as a result of COVID. Check eligibility and calculate your credit using this guide.
- Guide Temporary Paid Leave Program – Congress has created new temporary paid sick leave and paid Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) programs that are 100% reimbursable by the federal government. Check requirements, eligibility and exemptions using this guide.
- Guide to Small Business Emergency Loans (PPP) – The CARES Act allocated $350 billion to help small firms keep workers employed.
- Guide to Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – The CARES Act expanded the SBA’s long-standing Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL), which includes additional loan programs and $10,000 emergency grants.
- List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 – All products on this list meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- National Small Business Town Hall Series – In partnership with Inc. Magazine and Comcast, CO— is hosting weekly virtual townhalls to help small business owners and sole proprietors navigate financial aid and support programs and answer common questions. Register to attend the next virtual town hall.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – From the US Federal Government
- Unemployment Help – Learn how to apply for unemployment benefits, workers’ compensation, welfare or temporary assistance, and other programs and services that can help if you lose your job.
- Using disinfectants to control the COVID-19 virus -This guidance is for the public and professionals to control the COVID-19 virus on surfaces. The coronavirus named “SARS-CoV-2” is the cause of “COVID-19” in people. This information applies to sprays, surface wipes, and other liquids. You may see them called “antimicrobials”, “disinfectants”, or “biocides” on product labels.
- Workshop Wednesdays— CO is hosting a weekly webinar series to help small businesses learn skills and new approaches to keep business going. Each week will feature a different, highly relevant topic and top experts. Register for the next webinar.
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.