We have an opportunity for a career minded individual to be part of our Missoula team. We are seeking a dynamic individual to become a part of our growing force that demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, business professional to join our team as our Branch Sales Manager.
As the Branch Sales Manager you will work closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing, Technical Representatives and the extended support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations.
The Branch Manager is accountable to achieve sales and profitability objectives through managing staff, recruiting and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Develops and implements sales plan to drive business.
- Leads the sales team in expanding business in new and emerging markets for the company’s products and in mining existing clients for additional revenue opportunities.
- Coordinates and follows up on activities such as pricing negotiations and updates.
- Understands the hiring marketplace; develops incentive plans to attract and retain quality employees.
- Monitors sales activities to anticipate and resolve concerns.
- Calculates, prepares and manages periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed expansion.
- Creates department budget and manages to that budget; evaluates variances.
- Works with Order Processing team to finalize for funding in a timely manner.
- Reviews commission, finalizes funding and assures that the correct paperwork is turned in by the sales staff.
- Regularly travels to appointments with sales reps out in the field.
- Tracks, monitors and oversees prospecting and appointments for the sales team and holds them accountable.
- Improves overall sales effectiveness of sales staff through training and management.
- Fosters positive working relationships with manufacturers’ representatives.
- Promotes all company mandates and initiatives.
- Interacts effectively with other company managers to create a cohesive management team.
- Liaises with internal departments to provide a seamless client experience with the company.
- Adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
- Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job supervises full-time employees in the admin, sales and service department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in business and at least 10 years’ experience leading teams in a technical sales role.
- Extensive experience with developing and implementing sales plans.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-functioning team.
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of sales planning, forecasting, and execution required.
- Experience in contract negotiation and structuring sales quotas.
Email resumes to email@example.com
About This Dealer:
A premier provider of office technology products, IT services and mailing services for 40 years. We provide our customers with the personal and exemplary service of a local company and the resources and technological innovation of a large nationwide organization. Unlike our competitors who are focused solely on print and document management solutions, we address those needs for clients while in addition helping organizations with their distribution and improved marketing to help increase revenues. All solutions under one roof make the difference to our clients.
Our mission is to be highly regarded by our Customers, Suppliers and Employees for consistently performing to the highest standards, while providing superior office products and solutions. We uphold the highest ethical standards in our business relationships and has a strong involvement in the prosperity of our community.
We are committed to investing in our people and our passion to help companies succeed is what sets us apart. Our investment in our team members starts with paying 90% of the employee’s medical insurance premiums and continues with additional benefits including:
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing upon goal attainment
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities