We have an opportunity for a career minded individual to be part of our Kent team. We are seeking a dynamic individual to become a part of our growing force that demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, business professional to add to our Service Helpdesk team.
As a Service Helpdesk representative you will work closely with the VP of Service Operations, Technical Representatives and the extended support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations. You are the first line of support for our customers through technical triage support engagements with our customers, reducing downtime and increasing customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Requests: Processes incoming Service requests and inquiries efficiently and accurately in a professional manner
- Dispatch System: Route, Dispatch and Monitor all Field Service activity
- Customer Support: First line of support for customer issues. Real time triage support with customers
- Remote Support: Remotely connect to equipment to resolve issues or concerns.
- Reporting & Analysis: Run reports as scheduled or needed.
- Invoices / Chargeable Calls: Review invoice accuracy, documentation, filing, billing issues and resolution.
- Management Support: Support Service management as directed and needed.
- Ability to compose correspondence and/or quotes to customers.
- Provide internal support to all teams relative to the Helpdesk / Dispatch function
- Assist with customer service issues/calls.
- Performs filing and copying.
- Adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
- Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); experienced in technical support / repair / networking of printers, copiers, fax machines and multi-function imaging devices
Language Skills: Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, SOP’s and instructions; write routine reports and correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one situation and small group situations to customers, and other employees.
Math Skills: Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, discounts, interest and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; to deal with problems involving a several concrete variables in standardized situations. Identifies problems, gathers information, and offers solutions.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Proficiency with email required.
Email resumes to email@example.com
About This Dealer:
A premier provider of office technology products, IT services and mailing services for 40 years. We provide our customers with the personal and exemplary service of a local company and the resources and technological innovation of a large nationwide organization. Unlike our competitors who are focused solely on print and document management solutions, we address those needs for clients while in addition helping organizations with their distribution and improved marketing to help increase revenues. All solutions under one roof make the difference to our clients.
Our mission is to be highly regarded by our Customers, Suppliers and Employees for consistently performing to the highest standards, while providing superior office products and solutions. We uphold the highest ethical standards in our business relationships and has a strong involvement in the prosperity of our community.
We are committed to investing in our people and our passion to help companies succeed is what sets us apart. Our investment in our team members starts with paying 90% of the employee’s medical insurance premiums and continues with additional benefits including:
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing upon goal attainment
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities