We have an opportunity for a career minded individual to be part of our team. We are seeking a dynamic individual to become a part of our growing force that demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, business professional to join our team as our Systems Integrator.
The Systems Integrator will provide problem resolution and technical support for our equipment in the field, including resolving network problems of connectivity, priority codes and other software and network issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective client relationships and communication to foster a positive service attitude and to provide the highest quality service to all assigned areas.
- Provides a high level of technical support in resolving software problems and issues for a variety of configurations
- Functions as team leader or lead onsite person on customer installation activities
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Communicate key issues with clients such as ETA, machine status, supply levels, FM audits, recycling programs, etc.
- Provide customer functionality training on printing, scanning, and copy functions and managing print/scan, admin and set-up functions.
- Provide input and support for proposals and pre-sale appointments.
- Perform internal system support including:
- Set up new accounts and/or install new computer programs as needed.
- Perform repairs/maintenance according to company timelines
- Run backups according to schedule
- Reconcile/Audit technology equipment; collect information from users at least once a year to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Develop and communicate data and hardware security protocols and procedures.
- Advise users on safe computing practices to prevent virus infections and outside access.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with through your job.
- Act as a technical and training resource for other team members on triage efforts, device technology, and some networking issues.
- Adhere to and follow all company policies, procedures and governmental regulations.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times.
- Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
Education/Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or minimum of two years hands on experience working on digital equipment within a network environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: Must be able to obtain certifications on relevant HP, Lexmark, Okidata and Kyocera printers and be knowledgeable on Toshiba and Sharp MFDs. A+ certification, MCSE, or equivalent experience preferred.
Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record. Must be able to provide proof of insurance.
Language Skills: Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and vendors.
Math Skills: Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Analyzes situations to anticipate/identify potential problems; collects relevant information, evaluates options and recommends appropriate actions; offers solutions.
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10 OS’s and Max OSX. Windows Server 2003, 2008-2008R2, and 2012 operating systems. Hands on experience using TCP/IP, DOS, PostScript, Aix, Linux, AppleTalk, and virtual infrastructures.
Email resumes to email@example.com
About This Dealer:
A premier provider of office technology products, IT services and mailing services for 40 years. We provide our customers with the personal and exemplary service of a local company and the resources and technological innovation of a large nationwide organization. Unlike our competitors who are focused solely on print and document management solutions, we address those needs for clients while in addition helping organizations with their distribution and improved marketing to help increase revenues. All solutions under one roof make the difference to our clients.
Our mission is to be highly regarded by our Customers, Suppliers and Employees for consistently performing to the highest standards, while providing superior office products and solutions. We uphold the highest ethical standards in our business relationships and has a strong involvement in the prosperity of our community.
We are committed to investing in our people and our passion to help companies succeed is what sets us apart. Our investment in our team members starts with paying 90% of the employee’s medical insurance premiums and continues with additional benefits including:
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K with company match
- Profit Sharing upon goal attainment
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities