MOUNT LAUREL, NJ, (January 30, 2014) – OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the upcoming Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) 2014 convention and exposition being held February 3-7, 2014 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX. There in booth #1247, OKI will demonstrate select color, monochrome single function and multifunction printers (MFPs) along with affordable printing solutions from its broad and award-winning product portfolio. The installation and use of OKI printers and solutions allow schools to maintain a vibrant and proficient learning environment while streamlining procedures, increasing document output options and security, and controlling printing-related costs.
Realizing the challenge of balancing the need to provide an excellent education with tightening budgets, OKI’s products bring the classroom learning experience to life with color printing while controlling printing-related costs. In addition, OKI continues to support the growing demand for mobile technologies within the classroom. Mobile and wireless printing is a convenient tool that allows educators to print from any device rather than having to leave the classroom. As a result, they can spend more time on student-focused tasks.
Understanding these market trends, OKI will be demonstrating color banner printing on its reliable color single function printers, along with its mobile and wireless technologies on its durable color and mono MFPs. OKI’s passion for education is evident in the company’s broad portfolio of printers and related solutions tailored to the school or district environment – from classrooms to computer labs, to administrative offices and libraries.
“OKI’s comprehensive line of printing solutions delivers tremendous value for the education industry by providing the necessary tools to help increase productivity and control costs,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager for Channel Development and Education at OKI Data Americas. “OKI remains dedicated to providing innovative solutions that meet the emerging needs of educators and administrators, alike. TCEA attendees can look forward to demonstrations of our mobile printing solutions and unique products at the show.”
Attendees who visit the OKI booth #1247 have the chance to experience the following products and solutions at the TCEA convention and exposition:
- Remark® Test Grading Solution scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports with speed, ease and efficiency. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs, uses plain paper, and easily exports grades into many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF™ is a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with single function and multifunction printers with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. This software helps schools save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps schools account for and allocate the costs of printing and copying.
- MC780 – With productivity-enhancing features and high-definition (HD) color print-and-copy output, this color MFP provides high-demand performance and reliability, while maintaining a low cost per copy and low total cost of ownership. Ideal for the classroom, the MC780 has high print and copy speeds (42/42 ppm), legal flatbed scanner, high toner yields and embedded open API platform for document management.
- MC562w – With standard wireless printing capabilities and Airprint support, this advanced color MFP combines high-quality color and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability, ease of use—superior value from a desktop device that has a footprint small enough to fit easily into a classroom.
- B731dn – A digital monochrome printer that delivers powerful, cost-effective performance, providing crisp, clear documents with high speed and low levels of user intervention. It is a powerful, reliable solution for the classroom setting.
- C831n – a tabloid/A3 color single function printer with compact design, media versatility and incomparable print quality. OKI will demonstrate the importance of color in a classroom with banner printing on this device.
What’s more, TCEA attendees can visit the OKI exhibit booth and enter to win an iPad® Mini, the drawing for which will take place at the conclusion of the five-day event.
The TCEA Convention and Exposition is a week-long event that provides a week full of professional development, learning opportunities and presentations for those in the K-12 education industry. Education professionals are able to explore new trends through interactive learning environments and discover the latest products and services in the exhibition hall.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer’s needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company’s innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.9 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2012 financial reporting. Keeping its customers’ needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.