This position is an overlay to the US Channel Group territory sales force with the PBM being the subject matter expert in the Document Technology Partner (DTP) program (DTP = dealers). The territory for this position in OK, AK, TX, MS, LA and AL. The PBM will serve as the territory focal point to drive the growth of the DTP program through the recruitment and development of new partners in support of USCG strategic direction. The PBM requires a strong understanding of the dealer financial model, extensive knowledge of MFP products and solutions, and will need to be able to demonstrate and train dealer sales people on Xerox hardware and software solutions.
- Achieve Hardware revenue sales objectives
- Lead in partner selection, recruitment, onboarding, and development of new DTP partners
- Follow USCG strategic direction to grow the buy/sell business of existing USCG Agents
- Development of existing partners to grow Xerox revenues within the dealer
- Own, build and maintain partner relationships, drive customer satisfaction.
- Regular Business reviews with targeted partners
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of their partners through a detailed account management process.
- Actively engage, train, and influence the partner sales force to ensure that they promote and position Xerox solutions
- Ability to utilize and effectively use remote presentation applications
- Be a subject matter expert on MPS; develop and grow MPS through their targeted accounts
- Ensure consistency and alignment with USCG marketing and program objectives
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of Xerox Solutions and industry trends
- Active collaboration with the USCG field team (ASD, CBM, and ABM to drive success of DTP partners to achieve common sales goals)
- Focus on SMB market share growth by achieving ESR and post-sale objectives
- B.S. in communications, marketing, business or equivalent industry experience
- 5 plus years of dealer sales or Top Tier industry OEM experience with proven and consistent results
- Subject matter expert on Managed Print Services
- Subject matter expert in Workflow & Mobile print applications used in industry
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrate use of social media applications for recruiting and networking to drive business results
- Demonstrates business maturity and strong financial acumen; understands the dealer channel and reseller business model
- Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as a team. Excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication and to drive results through others. Ability to coach and deliver training sessions.
- Effective written and verbal skills are essential. Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to analyze business data, and develop solution to solve business performance issues.
- Conveys professionalism and credibility with positive businesslike behavior and appearance
- Ability and willingness to travel between 50%-75% of time
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get it to the posting company.
Click the above link to find out how you can list your jobs in this section