Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 57,293
10. Counsel & Midwest Office Automations Joins Visual Edge Strategy (877 Page Views)
9. Ricoh to cut 4,000 jobs in Japan and Europe (903 Page Views)
8. Konica Minolta Boosts ECM Offering With Key Acquisition (921 Page Views)
7. Japan’s Ricoh to Book $1.72bn Impairment Loss as North American Business Slumps (944 Page Views)
6. Fast, Flexible, and Full of Features (976 Page Views)
5. 7 Kyocera devices chosen as 2018 Winter Picks by Keypoint Intelligence-BLI (978 Page Views)
3. EO Johnson and OEI/Cornerstone Announce Business Sale Completion (1,101 Page Views)
2. Xerox Wins Several 2018 BLI Awards (1,225 Page Views)
1. Sharp Acquires In Midwest; Expands US Managed Network Services Coverage (1,866 Page Views)