Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 129,128
10. Xerox Not For Sale (1,734 Page Views)
9. Marco Acquires In Illinois (1,918 Page Views)
8. FlexPrint Acquires in Texas (2,103 Page Views)
7. Sharp BW Copiers Deemed Most Reliable (2,246 Page Views)
5. Kyocera Enters Production Print Market (3,100 Page Views)
4. What’s Happenin’ at Ricoh ConvergX 2018 Dealer Meeting (3,125 Page Views)
3. Rising Star at KYOCERA Document Solutions Tapped as New President & CEO of the Americas (3,307 Page Views)
2. Cavin’s Business Solutions, Inc. Merges With Dex Imaging, Inc. (4,424 Page Views)
1. Konica Minolta Acquires MWA Intelligence (4,895 Page Views)