Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 124,416
10. Fujifilm to compete with Xerox in U.S., Europe (1,472 Page Views)
9. Konica Minolta to start layoffs in July (1,590 Page Views)
8. Fujifilm Boss Speaks Out on Xerox Deal (1,731 Page Views)
7. Centric Business Systems Acquires Ricoh Dealer (1,742 Page Views)
6. Toshiba Sells its PC Unit to Sharp in $36 Million Deal (2,118 Page Views)
5. Sharp Acquires In Texas (2,159 Page Views)
4. Marco Continues Expansion In Michigan (2,649 Page Views)
3. Fujifilm is suing Xerox for more than $1 billion over failed merger (2,665 Page Views)
2. Xerox Hits Back, May Dump Fuji Xerox For Another Supplier (2,946 Page Views)
1. RJ Young Acquires In TN (2,957 Page Views)