Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 143,848
10. Two Men Admit to Toner Fraud that Prosecutors Claim Cost Xerox $21 Million (2,432 Page Views)
9. Seasoned Executive Joins Konica Minolta’s Leadership Team As SVP (2,240 Page Views)
8. Ricoh named Company of the Year by Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (2,498 Page Views)
7. Ray Morgan Company Fire Relief Fund – PLEASE DONATE (2,513 Page Views)
6. Lexmark president and CEO Resigns (3,398 Page Views)
5. Marco Expands To East Coast With Acquisition of… (3,614 Page Views)
4. Out of the Box — Zeno Imaging Is Acquired by Visual Edge Technology, Inc. (3,930 Page Views)
3. Kofax to Acquire Nuance Document Imaging Solutions (5,474 Page Views)
2. Ray Morgan Company Merges with UBEO Business Services (6,294 Page Views)
1. Ricoh to acquire ColorGATE (6,715 Page Views)