With a few days left in the year and very little happening with respect to industry news, I thought it would be a nice time to reflect on our Top Ten News Stories from 2018.
The rating criteria was simple as I used the number of page views to determine the ranking.
Incidentally, this website had a great 2018, with 286,000+ visitors (up 40% YoY) viewing 1.1+ million web pages (up 57% YoY). Both of these numbers are records, shattering previous highs. (THANK YOU!!!!).
Two of the most popular pages on the website were the 2018 Acquisitions Page (8,098 page views) and the 2017 Acquisitions Page (4,393 page views), sponsored by Dex and Marco. Sponsorship opportunities for dealers to appear on these pages are available. Please email email@example.com for information.
Top 10 Imaging Industry News Stories Of 2018
- BREAKING NEWS Xerox’s Global Imaging President Leaves (8,806 Page Views)
- Ricoh to Acquire ColorGATE (6,793 Page Views)
- Ray Morgan Company Merges with UBEO Business Services (6,616 Page Views)
- Kofax to Acquire Nuance Document Imaging Solutions (5,548 Page Views)
- ECi Software Solutions Acquires PrintAudit (5,419 Page Views)
- Xerox Cuts Jobs (5,048 Page Views)
- Konica Minolta Acquires MWA Intelligence (5,077 Page Views)
- Cavin’s Business Solutions, Inc. Merges With Dex Imaging, Inc. (4,717 Page Views)
- Rising Star at KYOCERA Document Solutions Tapped as New President & CEO of the Americas (4,187 Page Views)
- Ricoh To Acquire Industrial Printer Manufacturer (4,096 Page Views)
Top 10 Stories By Month