What’s Happenin’ in the imaging industry? Here’s a list of the top 10 articles people clicked on in October on this website.
Based on your views, here are the month’s biggest stories. Enjoy!
- Marco Hires New President – 10,499 Page Views
- BLI Keypoint Intelligence Sold – 6,493 Page Views
- Konica Minolta Strengthens Data-Driven Services for Customers in Northern Europe Through Acquisition of Nextagenda – 2,754 Page Views
- Canon Announces Corporate Name Change of Océ to Canon Production Printing – 2,263 Page Views
- HP To Cut Up To 9,000 In Restructuring Plan – 2,186 Page Views
- Konica Minolta Enters High-Volume Toner Print Market with AccurioPress C14000 Series Global Launch – 2,172 Page Views
- What’s Happenin’ at Sharp OwnIT 2019 Dealer Conference – 2,130 Page Views
- John Sheehan Promoted to Senior Vice President of B2B Channel Sales at Sharp Electronics Corporation – 1,965 Page Views
- #1 For More Than A Decade: Brother International Corporation Sweeps The Competition As Best Printer Brand – 1,917 Page Views
- Gordon Flesch Company Becomes Authorized Ricoh Family Group Dealer Partner – 1,662 Page Views
SOURCE Industry Analysts Inc.