Here we are at the end of another year and it’s time to take a look back on the top news stories.
Posts appearing on this page were the most clicked pieces I ran this year, which is the determining factor for what you see on this page.
Throughout the month of December, we will continue to run down the most popular articles we’ve published this year month by month until we get to the end of the year, at which point we’ll do an overall list.
Good or bad, it’s all here.
Total Page Views: 56,533
10. Visual Edge Acquires Leading New England Dealer (715 Page Views)
9. 2017 Acquisitions (729 Page Views)
8. Icahn and Deason Keep Hammering Xerox, Here’s the Latest (820 Page Views)
7. UBEO Acquired! (860 Page Views)
6. What’s Happenin’ at Kyocera Innovate 2018 (1,118 Page Views)
5. Dell Exiting Printer Market? (1,132 Page Views)
4. Xerox Channel Partner Program Adds More Dealers (1,345 Page Views)
3. Five New MFPs from Kyocera (1,359 Page Views)
2. Game Changer: Kyocera Previews New High-Speed Inkjet – TASKalfa Pro 15000c (1,736 Page Views)
1. Ricoh Appoints new President and Chief Executive Officer in the Americas (1,971 Page Views)